Focus Writing & Translation Special Program (FWDC-08)
Focus Writing is an academic writing program that provides students with essential tools to master not only the key steps in the writing process, but also the grammatical structures, lexical knowledge, and rhetorical modes essential for academic writing. Master skills of writing confidently in the competitive examinations for Bank & Government Jobs, IBA MBA admissions, IELTS, etc. using well-constructed sentences, excellent paragraphs with unity and coherence along with proper punctuations to convey your thoughts effectively. This course is geared towards existing writers that are striving to make sure their writing has more clarity and a greater impact as well as towards fresher’s to excel themselves of the foundation to English writing. The course provides strategic guidance to form thoughts in English and follow a routine to build excellent writing habits.
Whom this course is for
This course is meant for learners who wish to improve the quality of their English writing in the competitive examinations like Bank & Government Jobs, IBA MBA admissions, IELTS, etc.
Learners require a minimum intermediate level of English in order to follow the instructor effectively. A desire to persevere and master English writing is a must.
What you will learn
- Write in English with confidence.
- Writing With Impact – Writing That Persuades
- Writing clear and concise sentences with impact.
- Tips on simplicity, cohesiveness, and elegance.
- Write excellent paragraphs with unity and coherence.
- Learn to punctuate properly.
- Write well-constructed organized essays that express your ideas clearly.